News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

obi202 manual setup for google voice

Started by Christopher69, December 17, 2023, 10:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher69

Today my account for some reason no longer shows my device. Since tomorrow is the deadline for adding google voice numbers and I am unable to access my device through the portal, I am looking for info to manually configure the device through the local interface for my google account. Does anyone know how to accomplish this? I have went through the settings and the backup xml but cannot find the account settings for my google voice account.

drgeoff

Quote from: Christopher69 on December 17, 2023, 10:52:05 AMToday my account for some reason no longer shows my device. Since tomorrow is the deadline for adding google voice numbers and I am unable to access my device through the portal, I am looking for info to manually configure the device through the local interface for my google account. Does anyone know how to accomplish this? I have went through the settings and the backup xml but cannot find the account settings for my google voice account.
Not possible.  Can only be done via the portal.

Are you 100% certain you are looking in the correct account if you have more than one?