News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

gvgw simonics

Started by nellie, January 08, 2018, 04:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nellie

hi i was notified yesterday to connect to simonics. after following steve's steps, i could not connect. i tried 3 times. i gave up and deleted the device. i reset it using ***8 1. i added device and followed the steps and google voice is connected. it is an obi100 with 2886 firmware. (if it ain't broke don't fix it) i would still be more comfortable connect to simonics. doing something wrong. where to go from here?  thank you nellie

nellie

i tried simonics 2 more times and got error message (register failed 401 unauthorized thank you  nellie

drgeoff

There isn't much to go wrong.

Sign up at Simonics using your GV phone number.  Get the username (GV....) and password from that site.

Use the generic service provider template on the Obitalk dashboard and apply the above username and password.

nellie

Quote from: drgeoff on January 08, 2018, 11:50:23 AM
There isn't much to go wrong.

Sign up at Simonics using your GV phone number.  Get the username (GV....) and password from that site.

Use the generic service provider template on the Obitalk dashboard and apply the above username and password.
you are correct. it should be that simple. i put the google connect in the trash, hit the sp1 and followed directions.  it took 6 tries, and i finally got it. the only thing i can see that might make a difference is i deleted the user name and password the last time. before that i always left the user name in there because it was the same.
thank you nellie