News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

lost obi100/simonics

Started by nellie, January 12, 2018, 03:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nellie

hi  this morning i lost my phone service. i'm connected to simonics thru obi100. i tried rebooting it and unplugging it. still not connected. is there anything else i can do? thank you  nellie

nellie

Quote from: nellie on January 12, 2018, 03:57:03 AM
hi  this morning i lost my phone service. i'm connected to simonics thru obi100. i tried rebooting it and unplugging it. still not connected. is there anything else i can do? thank you  nellie
it says register failed no response from server  nellie

nellie

i ran simonics again and it says trying to register. 10 minutes now. it will make a obi to google voice connection. is simonics having server problems?  nellie

nellie

i finally had to connect it back to google voice connection. simonics having a problem?
nellie

billsimon

No, please don't make assumptions posted in the form of questions. Describe clearly what happens when you try to connect to GVGW.

"No response from server" would imply a network problem. We have a dozen servers that your Obi might choose from when connecting and all of them have been up and running fine.

Could you give more details please?

nellie

hi thanks for your rely. got up early this morn, saw the phone service disconnected. tried boot, no luck. started a thread, but early in morning.you are the first responder. as far as details go i think i tried 2 times to register. i then went back to google voice connection. if your server was working, then i am the problem. connecting to your service is strait forward, but maybe there is a small detail i'm overlooking. explain network problem please. is there anything you can recommend? nellie

nellie

i would like to try hooking up again. i feel more comfortable since obi is not supporting it. nellie