News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Calling Zoiper Softphone

Started by Howard687, January 13, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howard687

I have the Zoiper softphone app configured (through a Callcentric IP Freedom account) and know how to use it to make outgoing calls from Zoiper, via the OBI attendant).  What I don't know (or cannot remember) how to do is to make calls that can be received by the Zoiper softphone.   I have tried calling the callcentric number directly (with and without extensions) and that doesn't work.   I wanted to try to call the Zoiper extension from the obi attendant but I don't know how to access the attendant from my OBI attached phone.  Any help is appreciated.

drgeoff

Quote from: Howard687 on January 13, 2018, 11:25:14 AMI wanted to try to call the Zoiper extension from the obi attendant but I don't know how to access the attendant from my OBI attached phone.  Any help is appreciated.
I can't think why you would want to call the Zoiper extension from the OBi AA but dialling **0 on a phone plugged in to an OBi takes you straight to the AA.