News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Inbound calls

Started by Florin, August 16, 2011, 11:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florin

I have OBI100 and since I update to the latest firmware my inbound calls are sent straight to a voice mail. My phone will ring once and stop. After one ring a female voice will invite you to let a message. It's not the google voice greeting. An email is sent to my personal email to let me know I have a message. I looks like this "<sip:1234567890@66.54.140.46> left a voice message for you" It's sent by "voicemail@sip.antisip.com"

Here is the weird part, If the person calls second time right after first call my phone will keep ringing normal, 5 times before goes to my google voice inbox.

Is there anyone who can help to fix this annoying situation, please.
Thanks,

RonR

Log into your Google Voice account and find the offending caller in your Call History.  Click on the More drop-down menu for that entry and select Block caller.

Florin

Quote from: RonR on August 16, 2011, 11:36:29 PM
Log into your Google Voice account and find the offending caller in your Call History.  Click on the More drop-down menu for that entry and select Block caller.

My problem is: when someone calls me it will be one ring and the call is sent to mail box. Not the google voice mail box.
Thx

RonR

Is the call coming into your Google Voice number?  If not, which trunk is it coming into the OBi on?  Look at the OBi's Call History if necessary.

Florin

Quote from: RonR on August 16, 2011, 11:41:49 PM
Is the call coming into your Google Voice number?  If not, which trunk is it coming into the OBi on?  Look at the OBi's Call History if necessary.

Yes, the call is for Google Voice number.

RonR

Then log into your Google Voice account and block that caller as I previously outlined.  Google Voice will send that caller to a recording saying the number is not in service and you'll be rid of the calls.

If you continue to get emails from sip.antisip.com, you'll have to communicate that problem to the folks at:

http://www.antisip.com