News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

404 Not Found when confirming Google Voice Account

Started by Razmear, May 16, 2018, 09:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razmear

I am still using the OBi 100. Recently I started getting the 'Backing Off' error message. Looking at the messages below I deleted the device, did a Factory Reset, and am attempting to reset up my gmail account. When I confirm my account on the Obi site I get the Choose your account screen, The Allow button agreeing to all the TOS, then a Yellow Confirm screen. Once I hit Confirm I get a 404 Not Found page and the device status remains System Not Configured.
I'll probably be updating to a 200 series on the next paycheck, but I don't see how this 404 error message could be device specific, seems more like trouble at obitalk.com.

Anyone else getting this? Any other tips for keeping my outdated Obi100 alive for a bit longer?

Razmear

Deleting my existing Application Access on my Google Voice account removed this 404 Error, however now I am hosed in new and interesting ways after doing a factory reset. Looks like I'll finally be upgrading.