News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Question about OBiBT as a GSM to google-vocie bridging

Started by asorghbeibgeutg, March 08, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asorghbeibgeutg

Dear sir/madam,

I want to buy OBi202 and OBiBT to solve my problem but I am not sure is it a feasible solution. Can you help to justify?

My problem:
bridging all phone calls as if it is calling from Google account A to Google account B.

My suggested solution:
the diagram in the attachment

Expected scenario:
1. I use the telephone connected in the RJ11 port of OBi200 to call some number. GVoice of Google account B rings. Then, we can talk to each other using the telephone and a GVoice client.
2. The android phone is having SIM card with local phone number (non-US, cannot port to GVoice) and linked to OBiBT. Someone calls the local number. GVoice of Google account B rings. Then, we can talk to each other using the calling person's phone and a GVoice client.

Can both case works? If not, do you have a solution to solve my problem? ???

Also, I have contacted <sales@obihai.com> via email few days ago but no one reply. Is this email really work?

drgeoff

Yes an OBi202 plus an OBiBT can do those two.

But why?  Instead of the OBiBT and Android phone, port the local number to a GV account (either existing A or a new one).  In that account put the number of GV account B as the forwarding phone.

asorghbeibgeutg

thx for your reply. I have uploaded a diagram to illustrate my idea better.

I am having a HK local number. As I remembered, GV only support US local number.
Hence, I come up the this setup.

drgeoff

Quote from: asorghbeibgeutg on March 09, 2018, 01:17:09 AM
I am having a HK local number. As I remembered, GV only support US local number.
OK, I see why.

asorghbeibgeutg

Another can help?

Or how should I contact the sales person for help?

drgeoff

Quote from: asorghbeibgeutg on March 13, 2018, 08:39:19 PM
Another can help?

Or how should I contact the sales person for help?
I already told you: "Yes an OBi202 plus an OBiBT can do those two."