News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi assign IP not allow to GUI

Started by U2Rock, March 11, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

U2Rock

Hi All, I'm new to this forum and I will appreciate your kind supports in the set up of Obi202. I was able to initialized Obi. My main issue at this point is not been able to access Obi via URL, I obtained the IP address by dialing on the phone which was assigned through DHCP 192.168.1.100, when punched the number into the URL it failed, on my router, it indicates Obi is assigned with 192.168.1.100. So why I'm not getting through to Obi GUI, I even tried from another computer same result.

Thanks
Message page
"The requested URL was not found!"

LTN1

By default, web access to the Internet (WAN) IP address of the OBi202 is disabled. One of the ways to activate it is as follows:

Enable WAN from Phone
- Dial ***0 from the phone connected to the OBi202
- Enter 30#
- Press 1 to Enter a New Value
- Press 1# to Enable
- Press 1 to Save

After doing the above, you should then be able to access the OBi via your IP address.

For other options, visit https://www.obitalk.com/info/faq/OBi202-sec/Howto-Access-Web-from-WAN

U2Rock

Quote from: LTN1 on March 11, 2018, 08:34:46 PM
By default, web access to the Internet (WAN) IP address of the OBi202 is disabled. One of the ways to activate it is as follows:

Enable WAN from Phone
- Dial ***0 from the phone connected to the OBi202
- Enter 30#
- Press 1 to Enter a New Value
- Press 1# to Enable
- Press 1 to Save

After doing the above, you should then be able to access the OBi via your IP address.

For other options, visit https://www.obitalk.com/info/faq/OBi202-sec/Howto-Access-Web-from-WAN

Thanks the instruction works fine, I have another question.

Every time that i make changes to Obi SIP submit and reboot, it doesn't save the changes
Under ITSP Profile A>Proxyserver I entered 192.168.1.137 the address of my FreePBx, submit then a message "Configuration has been modified. Please reboot the system to let new settings take effect" when I reboot waited for a while, but it doesn't register the changes.
What I'm doing wrong.

Thanks

drgeoff

Quote from: U2Rock on March 12, 2018, 07:14:59 PM
Every time that i make changes to Obi SIP submit and reboot, it doesn't save the changes
Under ITSP Profile A>Proxyserver I entered 192.168.1.137 the address of my FreePBx, submit then a message "Configuration has been modified. Please reboot the system to let new settings take effect" when I reboot waited for a while, but it doesn't register the changes.
What I'm doing wrong.

Thanks
There is a sticky (near the top of this section of the forum) which covers that.  Follow the link in the first post of that topic. http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=92.0

LTN1

If you want to configure everything from the OBi itself, you need to turn off Auto Provisioning locally by going to:

System Management ->  Auto Provisioning -> ObiTalk Provisioning -> Method -> Disable

Voice Services >> OBiTALK Service:
Enable: (Unchecked)

Then reboot the system.

Let me know if this works.