News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi says my ip address is 3.2.1.5757 after factory reset...

Started by RobertThompson, March 25, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobertThompson

Hello:

My Obi says that my IP address is 3.2.1.5757 after factory reset.

I no longer have web access to my OBi. If I open 3.2.1.5757 in a browser, I get: The requested URL was not found!

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks,

Rob.
Rob.

www.googlevoiceforcanadians.com

drgeoff

RobertThompson

Quote from: drgeoff on March 25, 2018, 10:39:03 AM
That is the firmware version, not an IP address.

Ooops! Sorry, your are correct!

My IP addess is: 192.168.0.113 ** but **, I still cannot login. I get: The requested URL was not found!

This never happened to me before.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rob.
Rob.

drgeoff

Is this an OBi202 or 212 or 302?  All those models have a built in router and the defaults (which you have after a factory reset) are that the router is enabled and the onboard web UI is NOT accessible from the WAN port, only from the LAN port.

If the above is the case you can enable access by dialling ***0.  At the voice prompt dial 30# then follow the prompts to enter the new value 1 and save it.

http://www.obihai.com/OBiDeviceAdminGuide#_Toc367543042

RobertThompson

Quote from: drgeoff on March 25, 2018, 10:52:50 AM
Is this an OBi202 or 212 or 302?  All those models have a built in router and the defaults (which you have after a factory reset) are that the router is enabled and the onboard web UI is NOT accessible from the WAN port, only from the LAN port.

If the above is the case you can enable access by dialling ***0.  At the voice prompt dial 30# then follow the prompts to enter the new value 1 and save it.

http://www.obihai.com/OBiDeviceAdminGuide#_Toc367543042

How many ways can I say "Thank you!".

I appreciate you time in helping me.

Rob.
Rob.