News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Can't renew E911 - HELP!

Started by Jeff911, March 26, 2018, 07:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff911

I got an email that my E911 expires tomorrow. The email comes from Anveo's no-reply email address. I registered for it last year through Obi when I first set up my device. The problem is, Anveo says there is no such email address when I use the "forgot password" function... when I create an account, it says the email address is already in use. And in order to contact support, you must be logged in! Any ideas on how to renew Anveo or an alternate, reliable 911 service? Thank you!!

Jeff911

SteveInWA

Well, if they are making it that difficult to do business with them, by creating a Catch-22 situation with being logged in, then f-em.  Use Callcentric for E911 instead.

See:  https://www.callcentric.com/rate/plans/north_america_basic/

For just $1.95 per month our new North America Basic Plan comes included with E911, 120 minutes of outbound calling to the United States/Canada/Puerto Rico, UNLIMITED calling to Toll-Free Numbers, UNLIMITED in-network calling to other Callcentric customers, and full support for all of our FREE value added features.

Or, pay $1.50/month for just the E911 with no included calling minutes.