News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Assistance With Nomorobo

Started by ShakeItOff, April 07, 2018, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShakeItOff

Hello All,

I have read the numerous threads floating around the usage of Nomorobo on Obi 202 with Google Voice. For my Obi I have Google Voice on SP1, E911 on SP3 and trying to setup Nomorobo on SP2.

I have configured my Obitalk with the following changes:

SP>ITSP Profile B SIP>ProxyServer>127.0.0.1

VS>SP1 Service>X_InboundCallRoute>ph,sp2(18771234567@tollfree.alcazarnetworks.com;ui=$1)

VS>SP2 Service>X_ServProvProfile>B

VS>SP2 Service>X_RegisterEnable>Unchecked

VS>SP2 Service>AuthUserName>1234567

But whenever I initiate the test call from the Nomorobo website, I am getting the message that my phone number is not protected by Nomorobo. If anyone could help me figure out how to troubleshoot my situation, I would greatly appreciate it!

Taoman

There is no need to set up a dummy SP if you already have a working SIP configuration. What provider is SP3 registered to?

Change SP1 X_InboundCallRoute to be the following and try again.

{ph,sp3(18771234567@tollfree.alcazarnetworks.com;ui=$1)}

If still no luck, you'll need to look at your call history using the local web interface to see what is actually happening.

Note: I never use the Nomorobo "test call." It's easy enough to see if Nomorobo is working by looking at your call history.

Assuming you're forking to SP3 your call history for SP3 should look something like this if it's not a telespammer calling:

To SP3(18771234567@tollfree.alcazarnetworks.com) <--this line might be truncated
Ringing
Call Ended (486 Busy Here)