News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Brief GV/GVGW Issue Yesterday

Started by ceg3, April 09, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceg3

Anybody else have issues with GV and Simonics GVGW this past weekend?  I was getting a 401 error and unable to get registration.  Just curious to know if it was just me.  GV is not my main account, so I just ignored it and later found everything OK.

billsimon

We had some SIP flooding going on Sunday morning, which would have caused some slow or lost responses to SIP traffic. I'm not aware of any other issues this weekend.

ceg3

Thanks!  Sounds like you diagnosed my problem.  Everything has been fine since it came back up.

nang

I am keep getting disconnected in the middle of the call and have to reboot obi110 several times in a day from last few days. I am having this issue form a month or so but became worst in last 2 days. I posted earlier in this forum but no one ever replied. Please help, at least point me in a direction is it obi or google or Simonics? I am using Simonics since obi110 was taken down last year and worked well so far. Please help!