News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Digimap issue

Started by bill-cary, April 16, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill-cary

OBI200
A long time ago I set my digimap to this for all 4 ITSP profiles:
(*xx|1xxxxxxxxxxS0|<1919>[2-9]xxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxxS0|011xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.)
and it worked exactly the way I wanted it.

When I dial a number (usually an 800 #) and have to enter additional digits for the VRU, I want to be able to redial the #. The S0 terminates the redial after the 11th digit so the additional digits don't interfere with a redial.

Recently, it stopped working, but the digimap has not changed. When I do a redial of more than 11 digits I get the message "could not complete your call".

Problem #1, I don't remember why the (Mipd) and [^*]@@. are there. It may have to do with the fact I set my 100 to work thru my 200 when Google messed with the codes and I added it then along with other instructions.

Problem #2, That change wasn't that long ago and I don't know for sure when it stopped working, so maybe it has something to do with it.

Is my digimap correct for what I want to accomplish?

If it is, why has it stopped working?

azrobert

It looks good to me. The Phone Port DigitMap can possible affect this. Have you made any changes to the default?

(Mipd) and [^*]@@. are used to match an IP address dialed as 0*192*168*1*100 and usually are not needed. It gets transformed to 0@192.168.1.100

There is another way to code the DigitMap. Try this:
(*xx|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1919>[2-9]xxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xx.)

If the number can't match another rule after 11 digits, the OBi won't wait for more digits. The xx. in your DigitMap will match more than 11 digits, so you need the S0.

Edit:
If the above doesn't work, you can do an OBi redial by dialing *07

bill-cary

this is what I have morphed to for my digimap = which still does not work to redial 11 of 12+ digits
(*xx|[2-9]11|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<1919>[2-9]xxxxxx|011xx.)
what was originally dialed was 800xxxxxxx + xxxxx

when I hit redial all digits are redialed but apparently they are all also being transmitted because it cannot connect.

azrobert

Please post your Phone Port DigitMap.

After you to a re-dial go to Physical Interfaces -> Phone1 Port

What is the LastDialedNumber?

bill-cary

Phone port digimap is default:
([1-9]x?*(Mpli)|[1-9]S9|[1-9][0-9]S9|911|**0|***|#|##|**70(Mli)|**8(Mbt)|**81(Mbt)|**82(Mbt2)|**1(Msp1)|**2(Msp2)|**3(Msp3)|**4(Msp4)|**9(Mpp)|(Mpli))

the LAST dialed number is not the 800 # with the extra digits, which is what I think you want to see. I'll have to try to recreate that at this point.
Is that # what is what is actually dialed by the OBI?

azrobert

The OBi should route the call as soon as it receives 10 or 11 digits and ignore the extra digits, so It's working correctly. I don't understand why it's failing. What do you hear when it fails?

Look at the Call History. Maybe you will see something.

To access Call History:
Log directly into the OBi using the local interface.
Key the IP address of the OBi into a Web Browser and hit Enter
The UserID and default Password are both "admin".
Click Status on the left column then click Call History.

Edit:
Do you see both the dialed call and the re-dialed call in the call history?

Edit2:
The OBi will also show 10 digits last number on the dialed call. It will not consider the extra digits as part of the call. That is why you can do an OBi re-dial by dialing *07

bill-cary

I got the message that the call could not be completed as dialed.
the call history shows To GT4(8553786467092328764)
it went to GT4 and since the 1 isn't there it somehow bypassed the digimap

Not sure what I changed, but it is working now.
To GT1(18553786467)
It may have been the primary line - it was set to SP4 because I had OBItalk checked on the OBIHAI dashboard. When I unchecked that it went back to SP1.

time will tell since I have no idea why it stopped working either.

Does any of that make sense?

Thank you too much for your help.