News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Anveo SP error: Register Failed: 401 Unauthorized

Started by khamel, April 30, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khamel

I had Anveo and needed to have my Anveo account changed. Anveo created a new account for me, but I cannot add this new account to my Obi. I can verify that the account is setup correctly with Zoiper (Softphone), but Obi gives 1 of 2 errors:

Register Failed: 401 Unauthorized (adding back the account to same SP)
Backing Off : Authentication error (when I add it as a new SP)

Since it works fine with Zoiper, there must be something on the Obi side. Here's what Anveo's support says (below), but I've had Obi for years and probably don't have support.

I'm thinking of resetting my Obi to factory default but not sure that will help if the problem is with the Obi portal.

============

Please contact support@obihai.com and indicate that you sign up to Anveo and your device is not connecting and also indicate your OBITalk account information. They should be able to access your devаice remotely and assist your further

The issue can be related to auto-provisioning. Your OBI was automatically provisioned to old Anveo account through OBI server.    

khamel

I deleted the device, reset it to factory default and re-added it back in, and now Anveo registers properly

bill-cary

I am trying to connect to my Anveo account on SP2 of an OBI100. I get a 401 error.
SP1 on the OBI is operating as an extension via OBITALK from my new 200 for a GV account.
My Anveo account is working on My Linksys 2102.

Proxy server, Proxy server port are set, and Proxy server transport is set.

username and password are set during config

Linksys is disconnected.

And the problem is????????