News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Google voice cost?

Started by JeffreyDavid, May 03, 2018, 06:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffreyDavid

If I only use my Google voice to call numbers in the US is it completely free?

drgeoff

Depends on your exact definition of "completely free" but you do not require any credit on your Google account to call most USA and Canada numbers.

SteveInWA

You can view all of Google Voice's calling rates, which vary by country, by going to the Google Voice settings web page:  https://voice.google.com/settings, and scrolling down to the "Calling Rates" section.

GeneralStain

Is there any option to pay for it using Bitcoin as my default payment method? It would be really convenient to me since most of my money is invested to my mining contract with a discount code used on it, I suppose that would be also convenient for many other people besides me.

SteveInWA

Quote from: GeneralStain on August 04, 2018, 11:47:12 PM
Is there any option to pay for it using Bitcoin as my default payment method? It would be really convenient to me since most of my money is invested to my mining contract with a discount code used on it, I suppose that would be also convenient for many other people besides me.

SPAM.