News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi200 and Google Voice

Started by hiitsme, April 16, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiitsme

So I'm trying to setup the Obi 200 with Google Voice on my home phone and I am having some difficulty getting myself set up. I have the Power and Ethernet cable lights steady green, but can't get the actual phone connected. Every time I try the **5 #### it says it's being sent to the server, but it times out. The Echo test has worked some times, giving me a string of numbers, but then stopped and just says "No service available"

drgeoff

Quote from: hiitsme on April 16, 2018, 12:14:30 PMThe Echo test has worked some times, giving me a string of numbers, but then stopped and just says "No service available"
The echo test should work every time and it never gives a string of numbers.  A man's voice answers with "Welcome to Obitalk ....."
Suggest you do a complete reset (dial ***8 and follow the prompt) and start again.

alvataylor

Quote from: drgeoff on April 16, 2018, 01:58:18 PM
Quote from: hiitsme on April 16, 2018, 12:14:30 PMThe Echo test has worked some times, giving me a string of numbers, but then stopped and just says "No service available"
The echo test should work every time and it never gives a string of numbers.  A man's voice answers with "Welcome to Obitalk ....."
Suggest you do a complete reset (dial ***8 and follow the prompt) and start again.
Not this problem!