News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

7-Digit Dialing - SP2

Started by Tack, August 23, 2011, 12:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tack

Please excuse me if this is redundant, but I could not find my answer in a quick forum search.

About a month ago I purchased an Obi110 and configured Google Voice on SP1.  There was a setting during set-up to allow 7-digit outbound dialing, which I selected, and Google calls respond perfectly to 7 digits for Google Voice.  Now, after a month away traveling, I cannot find where the configuration for 7-digit dialing is stored.  Any help?

Also, I just added an SP2 account on VOIP.MS and want to enable 7-digit dialing for outgoing calls for my local area for this account, too.  Again, I seem stymied to find where this is done and cannot find the info in the Admin Guide.  Appreciate some guidance.

Thanks in advance.  I know these are probably elementary, and I've overlooked something simple.

RonR

The following DigitMap supports 7-, 10-, and 11-digit dialing:

(1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<1aaa>xxxxxxx|011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.'@'@@.)

where aaa is your local area code.

You might wish to place it in a User Defined Digit Map named ste and reference it from multiple places:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> DigitMap : (Mste)

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> DigitMap : (Mste)

Tack

Ron:

Thanks for quick reply.

I found under ITSP Profile-A - Digitmap the following under my working Google SP1 setting:

(1xxxxxxxxxx|<1941>[2-9]xxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.)

I copied this same string to the ITSP -B profile, and, voila, VOIP.MS now works with 7 digits.

Thanks for your help.