News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi attendant does not come on

Started by phantomracer, May 10, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phantomracer

Been using the obitalk for a while, had the 110, now the 200.

When I now call my number from my cell phone, the attendant doesnt come on. it rings the house.

Any idea how I get it back? nothing has changed that I know of. Unless there was a firmware update or something.

Using GV. my cell # is the linked number in GV.

My cell # is in the trusted callers

Another strange thing.. when I call from my cell, or my wife calls from her cell to the house/obi (we havent noticed it with other callers) is it is now prompting to 'press 1 to accept call from xxxxx'. Is this a new feature?

Either way, any idea how to get the obi attendant back when I call from my GV linked number?

phantomracer

Any idea?

when a call comes in, it announces the caller id, and asked to press 1 to accept.

Also I can not get the obi attendant when I call in using my trusted phone number

azrobert

See:
http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=13885.0

You need to use OBi Expert to fix the problem.

Go to
Voice Services -> SPx Service

SPx is the SP number where GV is defined.

In X_InboundCallRoute there is a rule that looks something like:
{(x.8005551212|x.8005551313):aa}

Change it to:
{(@.8005551212|@.8005551313):aa}

x. will match 0 or more digits and won't match the plus sign
@. will match any character

jccpa

QuoteIn X_InbooundCallRoute

Is this a typo/spelling? two 'o' ? or does it have a significance in Obi-language?

azrobert

It's a typo. I corrected the post.

jccpa

Quote from: azrobert on May 18, 2018, 10:01:57 AM
It's a typo. I corrected the post.

Ok, cool. I considered it might be an OOB (out of bounds) option, then realized many people will copy/paste configs, so mentioning it would be a benefit either way ;)