News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Missing digit in callerId

Started by ckmarkhsu, May 15, 2018, 02:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ckmarkhsu

Hi,

I'm using obi110 to bridge my PSTN line with my PBX server, and I found an interesting issue.

The callerId detected by obi110 will always missing "7" and sometimes will missing leading 0 as well

for example when I am using "0225795750" to call the line, obi110 will show "2259550"

Are there anything I can do to solved the problem?

ps. I have tried every options in CallerIDDetectMethod, and the only one workable is DTMF(Finland, Sweden)
ps. I have tried same device and same setting on different pstn line, and it works perfectly.

Thanks!

Mark

drgeoff

Try increasing "ChannelRxGain".  Also there may be a better setting of "ACImpedance" for your PSTN line than the default N. America value of 600 ohms.  Is the OBi110 the only device on the line?

ckmarkhsu

Quote from: drgeoff on May 15, 2018, 11:34:22 PM
Try increasing "ChannelRxGain".  Also there may be a better setting of "ACImpedance" for your PSTN line than the default N. America value of 600 ohms.  Is the OBi110 the only device on the line?

Hi sorry for belated relay

Yes Obi110 device is the only device on the line,

and I have tried every options of ACImpedance and increasing ChannelRxGain from 0 to 25 but still the same.

Is there anyway I can do to debug this issue?

Thanks.

ps. I have try to use telephone which support callerid detection and it works perfect.