July 17, 2018, 06:41:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie question  (Read 427 times)
nsolima

« on: May 16, 2018, 07:05:51 am »

Hello everyone,
I just bought Obi212 after reading for a bit about how to use VOIP. I have no experience in this area and not quite sure if I even bought the right product or not. I already manage to do the basic configuration and it is fine. Now, I am waiting for porting my number to voip.ms and use it via Obi.

My question is: If I buy another number and port it too, can I add it so that it works on the same line? Is that possible without having different phone set?

Thanks
drgeoff
Hero Member & Beta Tester

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 08:17:46 am »

Your OBi212 can make and receive calls on 4 different VoIP "lines" in addition to a POTS line.  With an optional ObiBT adaptor it can pair with a Bluetooth equipped phone to make and receive calls over your cellular service.
nsolima

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 12:50:58 pm »

Thanks a lot. Can you direct me to some documentation to read on how to do this config.

Thanks again for your help.
drgeoff
Hero Member & Beta Tester

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 01:34:05 pm »

Same as you did the first one but for SP2.  To use that SP2 for an outgoing call, dial **2 followed by the desired number.
carlm21

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 03:04:19 am »

I heard about obitalk and the services, quite interesting the best thing about it the VoIP. I am a student, and i mostly have to study on internet and work as a freelancer so i need fast internet. As a student i bought it using back to school deals . IT gives me great student discounts. Try it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: