August 18, 2018, 04:54:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:
 
   Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SP1 not working on OBI200  (Read 2110 times)
bill-cary
Jr. Member
**
Posts: 66


« on: May 17, 2018, 07:19:41 am »

I have 4 GV #s configured on my OBI200
They are all configured the same - as far as I can see. = except for port numbers and SP1 USER AGENT DOMAIN is set to OBI A = which I think I changed to default with no joy.
SP1 does not work, in or outbound. It stopped a week ago out of the blue - I made no changes then.
I have autoprovisioning turned on for f/w, LUA, and ITSP @ system start
I have the latest 5859 f/w
I deleted SP1 on OBIHAI so it is not configured, then rebooted the obi but it did not update the obi.
It is still showing me this on the OBI:
Connect Failed: 400 Bad Request (server=64.9.242.172; retry in 20s)

WHY?
Logged
MZ95
Newbie
*
Posts: 8


« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 09:40:52 pm »

I think I had the same issue for 4 days straight. Look for my thread "Backing off error". Try deleting device up top and get a new **5 four digit number. Setup for each connected sp#. Go to myaccount google com and look for  connect apps delete obitalk. Reset your obi200
Logged
bill-cary
Jr. Member
**
Posts: 66


« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 06:27:51 am »

Thanks - I was hoping not to have to reset - just afraid everything else will stop when I do - given the instability of this site over the last weeks.
Seems like the last ditch attempt option may be the only thing left.
Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC