News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Unable to register new OBI200 .

Started by Dead_Cow, May 29, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satellite

I've been trying for 2 nights now to add device, it won't let me, I unchecked the GV option also, did the DMZ, can do the echo test, got IP but browser can't find page, green light solid, I have the 3.2.1 build OBI202 Belkin N450DB router

drgeoff

Quote from: satellite on June 06, 2018, 11:25:23 PM
I've been trying for 2 nights now to add device, it won't let me, I unchecked the GV option also, did the DMZ, can do the echo test, got IP but browser can't find page, green light solid, I have the 3.2.1 build OBI202 Belkin N450DB router
The browser cannot find the page because the OBi202 contains a router and by default the onboard web server is not accessible from the INTERNET port.  There are several solutions, possibly the simplest is to use the phone to enable access.  Dial ***0.  Then dial 30#. Dial 1 to enter a new value.  Dial 1 to enable access.

pedro_ct

Just found this thread after trying to register unsuccessfully. I wanted to thank you all for your help; indeed ticking off the "set up Google Voice" when attempting to register worked perfectly.
Thanks!