News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

I have Dementia and am 84 years old and can't complete Step 4 of the factory Qui

Started by nodsirrah, May 30, 2018, 06:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nodsirrah

Sorry to be such a dumbxxx, but this is the 5th attempt at getting my 200 set up. Today I used Google Chrome and have had a bad time using GC!
I am pretty confident that I got 3 completed, I did the echo test satisfactorily, then I dialed                                        **55922 and the nice lady said the device was sent to the server.
The power light is solid green,the next light sort of twitches (solid then a few blinks), the next light is off.
I set up OOMA a couple years ago at my previous home and it seemed to be fairly easy, maybe my Dementia is in a rapid pace towards Alzheimers.
Any way, I am basically begging for personal help. Is there anyone in Savannah, GA that can give me a phone call if I give them the number through messaging.
I recently bought a smart phone, but should be renamed smart persons phone! I have a cordless phone system that I want to use same one I used for 8 years in my previous home, I am sure I can re-learn that one. :-[
Somebody, please help this old great,granddaddy, all my old friends have gone to a better place, and those left aren't concerned about saving a few bucks a month.
Thanks