News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Google GV - Obi202 - Not working...??

Started by Malachi123, June 05, 2018, 09:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malachi123

No problem yesterday. But this morning.. when I want to make a call I get a lady telling me that the responding party cannot answer. Weird, because the responding party doesn't use GV.

So.. I rebooted the Obi202. I checked Obitalk and made sure everything looks good, which it did. I re-affirmed my accounts (two) that are set up on port 1 and 3. All good. I was able to verify that I could make a call and receive one.
So after a minute I try to call again to the person I tried to reach: phone gives me a dial tone, so I call the number. After that.. nothing.. complete silence.
So I try my cell phone to call my number. Nothing.. I don't hear my phone ring. I call with my phone to my cellphone... same there: complete silence.

What is going on??

billsimon

I noticed my Obi 1062 disconnected from GV for a while this morning. On the 1062 it's pretty obvious because the line key glows yellow/orange. Obitalk showed an error that it couldn't connect to the GV server (I didn't save the error message). After a while, it reconnected and worked fine.

Malachi123