News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Is there a way to transcribe calls/easily record calls?

Started by wpsb, June 05, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wpsb

Is there a way to easily transcribe calls or record calls? I know that both google and amazon have ways to take an audio file and transcribe them. Is there an easy way to do this using my Obi phone? One could hit 4 to record, right? But then I would have to manually upload this to google? Is there any way to automate this process so that i could have transcribed calls? Maybe an API into google transcribe?

Thanks!

Marc

Using this method, you might be able to do it with recorded calls.  (Note: using Asterisk you can record calls)

http://bernaerts.dyndns.org/linux/263-asterisk-voicemail-speech-recognition-google
OBi110 (stored in closet now,) OBi200 x 3, Polycom 200 x 1, OBi202 x 4, Polycom 202 x 2, OBi1032 x 3, OBi1062 x 5, OBi2182 x 3

Combination of GV (consumer,) CallCentric & voip.ms both direct and via Asterisk.

A_Friend

If you open the UI, on the Status/Call Status page there's a button to record the current call to the computer running the UI.