News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obihai 202 has gone nuts?

Started by Paddy314, June 24, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy314

Ok, I have a 202, firmware 3.2.2.5859, been working reliably for years.

I have 3 GV accounts and 1 Callcentric account for my 911.

One of my GV accounts SP4 has been not getting any calls since December 17, last week should have been receiving calls, did not ring and GV didn't show the calls being missed, but I got the voicemails.

Today, been trying everything to get it to work on SP4. No luck.

Did a full factory reset deleted everything in Google App permissions, etc. Added the 4 accounts, the Callcentric is rock solid, always showing "Registered" on SP3.

I've been adding the GV accounts, deleting them, re-adding. I get combination of at least one "Registration Not Required" and none or one are "Connected".

No matter what I do, I can't get all 3 connected, and once I make a change on one (delete, re-add), the untouched others that were "Connected" may or may not be connected any longer.

The "Registration Not Required" accounts, cannot dial out (get the '____ has not received a response from the service provider') and incoming calls do not ring on the obihai, but will show up as missed calls in GV and will ring in the hangouts apps.

I've tried all I can think of, looking for help please.

Thanks.

SteveInWA

This is what is known as a "self-inflicted beat-down".  Those errors are being caused by you, trying over and over to register to the servers, and/or rebooting your device.  Google Voice is blocking that, on purpose.

IF/THEN statement:  if two of the three Google Voice accounts work, and if you have not made any custom/expert mode changes to your OBi configuration, then there is nothing wrong with your OBi device.  It's likely that you have some sort of issue with the failing Google Voice account, which you should troubleshoot using a linked, conventional 10-digit US forwarding phone number.