News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Lowest cost plan for light usage

Started by Ieee696, June 18, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ieee696

I want the lowest cost very light usage inbound/output plan with E911 for my Obi200.  The best option seems to be CallCentric with their $1.95/month outbound & E911 plan along with the free NY State number inbound plan.  The phone would physically be located in Eastern WA.  Is this a viable option?  Is there a cheaper one?

vtsnaab

We use & recommend Circlenet.
Works well with our Obi, SIP phone & wifi Android too.

voip4me

Rukbat

Just for 911?  $9 and change/month, vs. either $1.95/month?  Ieee696 did say "lowest cost".  (CallCentric's pay-per-call would be even cheaper, but not by much - $1.50+tax/month.)

Taoman

Quote from: Rukbat on June 19, 2018, 02:55:09 PM
(CallCentric's pay-per-call would be even cheaper, but not by much - $1.50+tax/month.)

The only way Callcentric's pay-per-call plan would be cheaper than the $1.95 North America Basic plan would be if OP used less than 23 outbound minutes per month.

Rukbat

I guess I took it to mean using Callcentric just for E911 calls.  True, using them for all outgoing calls, the per-minute plan is more.

ohonobie

Callcentric can't port my number.

"CircleNet LLC offers  residential VOIP service  for $8 monthly + taxes ..."

Is that really as cheap as it gets?

SHarp

No, you're looking at the wrong spot... those are the all-in plans.

You want the BYOD plans, see http://www.circlenet.biz/index.php/byod-cirlcenet/

EDIT: email Sam at  sales(AT)circlenet.us, let him know the number you want to port, and he'll check into it for you. All my dealings with him have been excellent!    ----replace (AT) with @ ----