News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

No service Configured error on OBi100 (this happened in 11/2017, somehow worked

Started by fuguansun@gmail.com, June 29, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuguansun@gmail.com

My obi100 kept getting: No service Configured error on OBi100 (this happened in 11/2017, somehow worked by itself).

What is the option now? Thanks in advance

Mango

Reconfigure your OBi in the same way that you configured it before.

If you want to use your OBi100 with Google Voice, you need to follow the directions at obifirmware.com.

Note that today many users are reporting one-way or no audio issues with Google Voice.

fuguansun@gmail.com

fuguansun@gmail.com

I have a question: right now my phone works great calling in, no issues. but when I call out, the other side can hear me, but I can hear nothing. how to fix that?

Thanks in advance.

vipersinu2

subscribing to message board. I have same issue with obi110 on firmware OBi1-1-3-0-2886-naf7.fw

RFC3261

Quote from: vipersinu2 on July 03, 2018, 05:21:26 PM
subscribing to message board. I have same issue with obi110 on firmware OBi1-1-3-0-2886-naf7.fw
Since you are using 3rd part firmware, you probably should discuss yours issues on that 3rd party firmwares support forums (if they build it, they are responsible for supporting it).

However, the reality is the Obi1xx is EOL, and its mainstream support ended quite a long time ago, and it was known to not work any more.  He's dead, Jim.

As others have written here, it is possible to use a Obi2xx device to bridge from a legacy OBi1xx device to GV, although whether that makes any sense depends on your particulars.

not_obi_happy

From number of complains and no audio issue reports with original FW from Obihai we can safely assume it is Obihai issue, not a 3rd party FW provider issue.

fuguansun@gmail.com

Thank you all for response. My question is how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.