News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Forwarding to SIP Uri through gateway ?

Started by Juste, August 28, 2011, 10:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juste

Hello,

1. Could anyone please let me know whether it is possible to have incoming calls on Line port forwarded to a SIP Uri through a gateway AND have caller's ID shown as well ?

I managed to have them forwarded to a PSTN number but had no luck with SIP Uri. Besides, I can only see the provider's ID not the caller's one.

Yet, my SPA3102 can do it (I have Vbuzzer forward all calls to a voip.ms SIP uri and I get to see the callers' IDs as well).

2. What should I do to ONLY be able to configure the device through OBiTALK without having to sometimes access the device locally to have settings reverted ?

Thanks for your time.

OBiSupport

Hi,

1/ For the callerID issue, please contact OBi support at support@obihai.com, also state your 9-digit OBi number in the email, we will help you from there

2/ You can use OBi expert to configure your device through OBiTALK web portal, and here is further information on OBi expert details -

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=287.0

Juste

OBiSupport

Please send email to our support team, we will explain everything in detail, thank you,