News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Phone Power calls dropping on Obi202

Started by lostinqueens, July 10, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostinqueens

Greetings,
I have Phone Power set up on sp1 on an Obi202 device. I created the service as a generic SIP provider using the instructions found here: https://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=13021.20.

These generic instructions work perfectly but my outbound calls seem to drop around the same time every day. When I look at the call history on the Obi device, the dropped call shows as "Call Ended". When I try to dial back out to the same number, I receive an error code of 480 (Temporarily Unavailable). When I check the Obi dashboard, sp1 shows as registered and Phone Power lists my device as registered. If I try dialing out on sp2 (Google Voice) then the call connects without any issues, which makes me think this is a Phone Power issue, but that's just a guess.

If I wait a few minutes and try again all is well on both sp1 and sp2.

Does anyone have any idea why this may be happening or what logs I can view to get more details on the issue?

Thanks.

cvonbr

Can't help you but I have PhonePower and the ObiTalk 202 and have been experienceing dropped calls after starting the call.  It drops the call at anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes into the call.