News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Paid Premium Support seems to be a Fraud

Started by AndrewL733, July 11, 2018, 10:23:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndrewL733

Hi all,

I just purchased Premium Technical Support and cannot get in touch with anybody now for 5 days.  I would say this support feels like a fraud.  Sure, it only cost me $10, but if they are collecting $10 from 10s of thousands of people, they are raking in the money and not providing the promised service.

You cannot reach anybody on the phone at Obitalk/Polycom. They tell you to open a case on the web (which I did 5 days ago).  All I got back was an answer asking me for my 9 digit Obi device number, which I provided 5 days ago when I first opened the case.  I guess they are having trouble hiring people who can read, which makes things kind of difficult when you only provide email support.

This sucks.

Andrew

LTN1

If that is truly the kind of support that you paid for, the best thing to do is to give them the worst Amazon and Yelp reviews for their service that you can give. Hopefully, one day, they will review that and reflect on whether it was worth it for them to give that poor of a service--along with the bad reputation/review that they received.

So, seriously, go and give those reviews. $10 is not worth legal action but it is worth giving them an accurate public review. With enough negative reviews, they'll listen eventually.

tstmerchant

Same here, I paid $15 for Premium Technical Support. You open a ticket or call them. When you call them, nobody answers, you leave a voicemail and a technician will call you back. I left a voicemail about 6 days ago and a second voice mail about 3 days ago. The same day of the second voicemail, i also opened a ticket. I have not heard back from anyone.