News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

The party you are calling does not accept blocked calls.

Started by jashburn, July 13, 2018, 06:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jashburn

I have been very happy with my Obi, with one unfortunate exception.  I cannot call home from my workplace.  My office is at a government facility.  Thus, I have no control over the configuration of the IP phones.  When calling home, I receive the message "The party you are calling does not accept blocked calls."  After several emails with Obi support and trying all of their suggestions, my problem was not resolved.  Eventually, Obi support simply stopped responding to my emails (yet another problem, I suppose).  If there is no solution, then a statement to that effect would be more satisfactory than being ignored.

If anyone else has found a solution to this problem, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

drgeoff

Please do not post the same question twice.  Doing that, and with different titles is even worse, disrupts the potential pooling of multiple minds towards a solution.

jrashburn

I only do that when I hit post and I immediately get an error message, after which it seemed reasonable to assume that the post didn't go through.