News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Updated to 3.2.2 (Build: 5898EX) custom call routing won't stick

Started by djjazzy28, July 18, 2018, 10:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djjazzy28

I had the GV problem of making out going calls and not being able to hear the other party, but they could hear me.  I was on older fw, so updated to 3.2.2 5859 and some how it auto updated to 5898, new Polycom GUI vs the old Obi GUI with 5859. Was able to remove device, on the portal and re add my obi 200 and set up SP1 with GV.  Inbound and outbound calls now work fine, however,

I have custom calling call routing and I can not figure out how to make the custom call routing stick. Every time I change the outbound call routing, it reverts back to the default call routing. Also can not get Auto Provisioning to
' Disable '. That keeps going back to Periodiocally.

What am I doing wrong with this latest fw?  I have my prior custom obi 200 config saved, can I just  upload that config to get my configuration back the way it was prior to the upgrade of the fw?

drgeoff

Either use Expert mode on the portal to make your configuration changes or use the local management interface to disable Obitalk provisioning.

djjazzy28

I have gone into the local management interface and selected 'Disable' for obitalk provisioning,
then submit, and reboot, but then when I go back to see if 'Disable'  sticks, it goes back to 'Periodically'

Also when I put in my custom ph Outgoing call routing,  I submit the changes, then reboot the obi 200.
It then goes back to the default settings, and I no longer see the custom ph Outging call routing.

3.2.2 5898EX