News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

help with setup Please

Started by jjkel, July 15, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjkel

Help - please!
I have an obi 202 which was successfully set up with a single gv account and has been working for well over a year.  Recently, i installed a new router system - a google wifi mesh system.  the Obi continued to work.  More recently - the obit stopped working.

I tried troubleshooting  - In obitalk dashboard i was getting a device provisioning and device configuration error.  I reset the device and deleted it from my dashboard.  Now i am trying to add to the dashboard. 

Cant add the obi to my dashboard.  I rebooted both.

Cannot connect with **9 222 222 222 (there is no service to complete your call)

LED is connected to switch to router.   Solid Green LED

Just tried to update the firmware - hooked obi up to my PC with LAN port on OBI - I got firmware package checksum error. 

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

arlingtonstreet

Got an error message when trying to make an outbound call.  I tried applying the latest firmware update and got the same message:

"Firmware package checksum error"

I downloaded it twice - same result.  I have an Obi202 with Google Voice -

drgeoff

Quote from: arlingtonstreet on October 31, 2018, 07:52:38 AM
Got an error message when trying to make an outbound call.  I tried applying the latest firmware update and got the same message:

"Firmware package checksum error"

I downloaded it twice - same result.  I have an Obi202 with Google Voice -
1. What is the exact error message when trying to make a call?  What ITSP?

2.  Possibly the firmware on your 202 is newer than the one you have downloaded.  What are the respective version numbers?