News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

firmware pre-release

Started by tome, August 31, 2011, 06:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tome

Is there a reason to update to the new firmware pre-release in terms of bug fixes?  I don't see a list of any fixes anywhere, only the list of features (most of which don't really excite me).  I haven't noticed any specific bugs on my 110, but just curious if any fixes are include in the new release...?
Tom

tome

LeftRight

Current pre-release firmware (1.3) seems to be a major release - besides all the features newly added, voice quality seems to get improved too, particularly on calls via LINE port...

If you have a OBi110, and also uses LINE port for in/out calls, you may give it a try ...

tome

Quote from: LeftRight on September 02, 2011, 06:26:45 PM
Current pre-release firmware (1.3) seems to be a major release - besides all the features newly added, voice quality seems to get improved too, particularly on calls via LINE port...

If you have a OBi110, and also uses LINE port for in/out calls, you may give it a try ...

I don't use the fxs port on my Obi110, but thanks for the info.  I am usually one to try betas but the Obi is new (to me) and so far their own internal customer support hasn't given me warm and fuzzy feelings.  I am fairly happy with how the device works at the moment and don't want to run something that breaks it.  From what you say it sounds like it is fairly stable so I may give it a try.

Thanks,
Tom

LeftRight

Have been using firmware 1.3 for quite a while.. it runs quite smoothly, and seems to be good candidate for formal release very soon..

anshuman26

also, for those using 1.3,

have you guys noticed improvement in call connections?, i.e. , with firmware 1.2, the other party, at times, cannot hear, etc. Also, sometimes, after placing a call, the first 1-2 seconds can't be heard by both parties...

Has anyone noticed if these issues are fixed with 1.3?

coldwater

Support installed new firmware to my obi100 to fix drop call problem. However, after installation, i cannot make outgoing call from SP2. I got error message for digital map error, 500.