News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Calls rejected 500

Started by Revived, July 18, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revived

Anyone else experiencing this?

Is there a solution?

drgeoff

Quote from: Revived on July 18, 2018, 07:15:12 AM
Anyone else experiencing this?

Is there a solution?
Soon after humans developed written and spoken language they were found to be much superior means of reliable communication than telepathy. Use of telepathy dwindled rapidly and today there is almost no-one who can receive telepathic messages.

Revived

I cannot place or receive calls using OBI200 with Google Voice. I have a green light status and when I place a call, it's saying that it was rejected by the service provider (reason 500).

zsak23

What does your OBiTalk Dashboard show?

Rsiesta

Same problem here, Dashboard shows gvoice connected. Incoming calls never ring and go to voicemail.

Firewarrior565

I'm having the same problem as well as a co-worker of mine who has one. Obi account looks good. The Obihai202 all looks fine and Google Voice everything looks fine. I power cycled it and power cycled my entire network. I'm able to get to its web interface and it states everything is working normal. Any ideas? Was it a firmware update that maybe did this?

Rsiesta

I was able to get mine working by going to the web interface of the 200, doing a factory reset, this causes the obitalk site to say your device is not registered. Then it prompts you to dial a number on your 200 which re-registers it with obitalk web site. After this I configured to work with google voice, did the oauth and now it works. One thing I noticed
after the reset and reregister on the 200 unit the web interface now shows the new company name of Polycom, so something was updated on the device itself.

Firewarrior565

I did a factory reset as well doing the steps below in this link:

https://www.obitalk.com/info/faq/Troubleshooting-sec/How-to-Factory-Reset

Adding it back in ObiTalk and dialing the number is all I had to do. It pulled all the configs in for Google Voice no problem and works great again!

oak949

Did you "Step 1: Remove the OBi From the OBiTALK Web Portal" or did you do just " Step 2: Reset the OBi Device Using the Physical Pin (Button)" ?