News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

In/Out Call Routing between remote locations (via bluetooth paired phone)

Started by realjohny, March 26, 2021, 12:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realjohny

Hi,

I have two obi200 devices set up in two different locations.

Device 1:

Two Google Voice Accounts are set up. The device is having a Bluetooth dongle plugged in and paired with a Samsung phone. A PSTN phone is plugged in to receive calls on SP2. I want to use SP1 for my requirement explained below.

Device 2:

One Google Voice Account set up on SP1.

Requirement:

I want to call from Device 2 (SP1) to Device 1 (SP1) so that I can dial-out via Bluetooth/Samsung phone paired with Device 1. Also, I want to direct calls that arrive on the Samsung phone (which is paired with Device 1) on Device 2. 

In short, I want to have full control over GSM calls (in and out) paired with device 1 through device 2.

Please help to achieve this.

N7AS

Please do not post the same question more than once. Please delete your duplicate posts. You will get better results to your question.

Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.

realjohny

Quote from: N7AS on March 26, 2021, 09:26:42 PM
Please do not post the same question more than once. Please delete your duplicate posts. You will get better results to your question.

I was getting an error message, some Google authentication error every time I was posting  so I tried it again and again. I just found that two of such attempts were successful.

azrobert

The method you want to use is not a good choice. You would have to use the auto attendant on the 1st device, so it would be a two-step process for outbound. You would lose CallerID on inbound when you call GV.

A better method is to use the OBiTalk network.

Use OBi Expert to make these changes:

Device 1
Voice Services -> OBiBlueTooth1 -> InboundCallRoute: ph,pp(510222222)
Replace 510222222 with the OBi Number of the 2nd device

Device 2
Voice Services -> OBiTalk Service -> InboundCallRoute: ph

The above is for inbound only. When you get this working, post back and I'll show you how to setup outbound.

azrobert

Here is the code for outbound:

Device 1
Voice Services -> OBiTalk Service -> InboundCallRoute:
{510222222>(xx.):bt}
Replace 510222222 with the OBi number of device 2

Device 2
Physical Interfaces -> Phone Port -> DigitMap
The 1st rule is: [1-9]x?*(Mpli)
Change it to: 1*xx.S3

Physical Interfaces -> Phone Port -> OutboundCallRoute:
The 1st rule is: {([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp}