News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI 200 + GV - rejected by the service provider reason 500

Started by gsmoothie, July 28, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsmoothie

For the past 10 days I can't send or receive calls.

The number you have dialed ####### was rejected by the service provider reason 500.
Anyone know what's i have going on?

Thanks in advance,
G

bill-cary

i am getting that randomly and on different calls to different numbers, sometimes the same number.
looks more like an OBI problem.

C2Z!

Did you ever get this resolved? The link that RaytaNYC posted is no longer valid and I'm having the same problem. I'm getting a call rejected by service provider reason 500 when calling out and cannot receive calls (phone not ringing). I have no problem calling from Hangouts/GoogleVoice.

Thank you

ivape

C2Z!

I'm going the Factory Restore a shot today. I'll let you know how I make out.

Redw00d

well, same here, bought new 202, worked awhile, now, not forwarding calls home number...

I started to read your recommendation... its 8 pages... can you post Exactly what part you did to fix yours? thank you

well, I followed instructions on page one... no worky... nice, bought New devise, worked correctly for ONE WEEK....sigh...

Suggestions?

calls ONLY come IN, on landline phone.... don't ring on obi connected phones (walkarounds)... but, if I dial out on obi phones, they work.... so, I'm wanting, when someone calls my land line number, for my obi phones to ring, and connect...    Had this working for Years with an obi 110

thanks for any helpful suggestions.