News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi does not switch lines between bluetooth and SIP

Started by msnews, August 06, 2018, 10:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msnews

Hello,

I just purchase Obi200+ObiBT adapter. I paired my mobile phone to Obi200 successfully, I configured SIP on SP1 successfully. I made phone call using SIP account, works fine. Since my main line will be cellular line, so I changed "Primary Line" to "Bluetooth BT1". It works fine except two problems:

1. if I turn off bt on my mobile phone or my mobile phone is far away which lost comm to obi200, the line won't automatically change to SP1, I got "service not configured" message when trying to call a number.

2. When using Bluetooth connection, I experience one annoying problem if I dial 1800-xxx-xxxx numbers. Normally you have to press some numbers after connection is made to select menu options i.e. press 1 for English, press 2 for Spanish etc. It won't recognize the number I pressed, I have to go to paired cellphone and enter the number from cellphone.

How can I fix the above two problems? Thank you

azrobert

Setup a Trunk Group. When BT1 isn't available the routing will failover to SP1. Use OBi Expert to make the following changes.

Voice Services -> Gateways and Trunk Groups -> Trunk Group 1
Trunk List: bt1,sp1
DigitMap: ((Mbt1)|(Msp1))

Physical Interfaces -> Phone1 Port -> Primary Line: Trunk Group 1