News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI212 and FreePBX/IncrediblePBX

Started by KenGetz, August 12, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KenGetz

I've set up an OBI110 for my PBX using the instructions here and it works perfectly:

https://wiki.freepbx.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4161592

I need both the FXO and FXS ports: I have a POTS line I need to connect to, plus an IP-based PBX that manages phone calls here.

Given that the Obi110 is very old, and isn't supported, I purchased an OBI212, since it had both an FXO and FXS port. I tried following the same instructions. Although it worked more or less, it certainly wasn't working enough to use, and I don't understand the settings or configuration enough to make it work.

Has anyone used an OBI212 to replace an OBI110, using a similar configuration? Even better, has anyone updated these instructions to work with an OBI212? I'm sure it can work, it's just that mine didn't.

Thanks! -- Ken

drgeoff

Please delete all the other duplicates of your post so that all replies are in this thread.

Please give more precise details of what is not working well enough.

KenGetz

Thanks. Removed. I got an error each time I tried to post, so I kept trying, and figured none of them had ended up online!

In any case, my hope was that someone had modified those old instructions for an Obi212. I don't remember now what failed. I can try again and post results here, if anyone is interested. But if someone does have it working, would love to hear about it! Thanks.