News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

General Google Voice question

Started by dvdgarofalo, September 07, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvdgarofalo

Is there a way to find out how a receiving caller sees my google voice ID without calling a phone? Is there a website that will process and do a look up?

drgeoff

If you have a GV number that is what the callee will see as Caller ID.

If you are asking what the callee will see for your Caller Name, that depends entirely on the callee's phone service provider.

Pavel

This has happened to me for the first time two days ago. Disconnecting OBI from the electricity for a minute and reconnecting fixed it for me. Also, the "offline" red light on my dashboard then disappeared. I know this is not probably the most helpful answer but I wanted to add my solution as I often benefit from solutions posted in this community. Thank you all!

drgeoff

Quote from: Pavel on November 07, 2018, 03:22:57 AM
This has happened to me for the first time two days ago. Disconnecting OBI from the electricity for a minute and reconnecting fixed it for me. Also, the "offline" red light on my dashboard then disappeared. I know this is not probably the most helpful answer but I wanted to add my solution as I often benefit from solutions posted in this community. Thank you all!
What problem does your solution fix?  Your post does not appear to have any relevance to the previous posts in this topic.