News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi1022 with Anveo Service Voicemail Access

Started by BjornFjord, August 20, 2018, 06:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BjornFjord

We are in the process of testing Anveo service with 2 of our Obi1022 phones.  We have a total of 5 Obi1022 phones that we will use with the Anveo service once everything is setup correctly.  For some reason we are not able to access voicemail.  Anveo says that you can dial *99, but that goes to an immediate busy signal saying "Call Failed: Invalid Number".  I've done research and found posts saying that the "Star Codes" have to be updated, and I found the Star Codes in the Obi Expert Configuration, but I am not able to edit them.  Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

drgeoff

You need to tick the two boxes at the right hand end of the line until they are both clear.  Then the field will be editable.

Are you sure you need to edit the Star Code? Add *99 to the Phone's Digit Map and OutboundCallRoute?  Or to the SP Digit Map of whichever SP you are using for Anveo?

BjornFjord

I did see other posts talking about the Digit Maps as well.  Honestly, I'm new to setting this stuff up, so any help is greatly appreciated.  Does anyone know what I need to put in either the Star Codes or the Digit Map?  We are using SP1 for Anveo.

BjornFjord

I was able to get it setup but ticking the two boxes  @drgeoff mentioned so they are clear, then adding this to Star Code 30:

*97(<sp1(*97)>), Voicemail, call($Code)

It seems to be working correctly now.