News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi110 keeps resetting the router

Started by Ozzieken, September 06, 2011, 05:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozzieken

I have just bought an Obi110 and am having difficulties in getting it up & running.
Whenever I submit a configuration page for updating the Obi box reboots and approx 10 seconds later it causes a reset in my router with loss of internet connection. Is this normal behaviour or is there some setting I need to change. I have another problem too, but will put it in a new thread.
Any help would be appreciated.

tome

Quote from: Ozzieken on September 06, 2011, 05:43:49 PM
I have just bought an Obi110 and am having difficulties in getting it up & running.
Whenever I submit a configuration page for updating the Obi box reboots and approx 10 seconds later it causes a reset in my router with loss of internet connection. Is this normal behaviour or is there some setting I need to change. I have another problem too, but will put it in a new thread.
Any help would be appreciated.

You do have to reboot the Obi box for configuration changes to take place but, no, it is not normal behavior for it to cause your router to reset.  What kind of router do you have?
Tom