News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

GV911 and Digit Map Field

Started by Wildbull, August 28, 2018, 03:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildbull

According to GC911.com's instructions, I am supposed to paste (<911:14242798234>S0|<922:14242798235>S0|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*#]@@.) into the Digit Map field.  The field is locked and can't be edited.

Is there a way to change the settings so I can paste the code into that field?  I have deselected the check box in the OBiTALK Settings column

drgeoff

Wildbull

The Obi Talk Settings column is all checked accept the DigitMap setting is unchecked.
The Device Default column is all unchecked event he Digitmap box, so both boxes ARE unchecked/cleared.

drgeoff

Quote from: Wildbull on August 28, 2018, 03:20:03 PM
The Obi Talk Settings column is all checked accept the DigitMap setting is unchecked.
The Device Default column is all unchecked event he Digitmap box, so both boxes ARE unchecked/cleared.
If both boxes unticked does not let you edit then that is the first time anyone has reported it.

Wildbull

Yes , there in lies my problem.  I cant find any solution online.  I am using Firefox browser if that matters?

Wildbull

Got it fixed.

I was using Firefox for my web browser and it wouldn't let me edit the Digit Map field.  I switched to the Safari Web Browser and then I was able to edit the field.  Kind of weird and not sure why, but I did get it working after much frustration and troubleshooting.

drgeoff

Quote from: Wildbull on August 28, 2018, 03:45:12 PM
Got it fixed.

I was using Firefox for my web browser and it wouldn't let me edit the Digit Map field.  I switched to the Safari Web Browser and then I was able to edit the field.  Kind of weird and not sure why, but I did get it working after much frustration and troubleshooting.
Specially for you I've tried Firefox on Windows 10 and Firefox on Linux Mint 19.  Both let me edit no problem.