News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Call Transfer on 508

Started by dlarson54, August 31, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlarson54

I am installing the 508 and the last thing I have to over come before I go live is transferring calls from phone to phone in the office. I am using the AT&T 1070 phone and the directions for the 1070 and the 508 seem different. It is my assumption that the 508 should handle the 1070 phone transfer command. What am I missing?

drgeoff

The simplest and most straightforward method is to ignore the OBi's Call Transfer features.  Just treat the OBi as providing the up to 4 phone lines for the 1070s (or compatibles) and use only the phones' native method for call transfer.

dlarson54

Thank you for your response. I need clarification on one point.

The 1070 has ports for 4 lines. My 508 has 8 SPs.

I run each SP direct to a 1070 phone extension and plug into the first line port (L1) with each extension. All SPs connect to 1070 at L1?

BCJ508

Problem was solved by using ## and then the extension number in Anveo environment. ATT doesn't work and Obihia does not work.

dlarson54

Now for some unknown reason the transfer works but one transfers to one/ the same extension instead off the one I chose. Anyone know anything about this issue?