News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

finally retired the 110 after years of great service

Started by et_phone_home, September 07, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

et_phone_home

replaced it with the 200.
it sucks that Google changed their system making the 110 useless for me.
It still worked great apart from not being able to use Simonics anymore.

It makes things a lot easier having 4 sip accounts with the 200. (i have e911 via anveo, incoming cnam/calls via callcentric and outgoing calls via google voice.)

My question is: do you keep the Obi web service enabled(that allows you to setup your obi box via obitalk.com dashboard)? Have you had any issues with this enabled? i remember having random problems with the 110 when i had this service  enabled. had to disable it because it wouldn't dial out sometimes, because it couldn't connect to obitalk.com first. but, maybe, this problem was just on my end. was probably doing something incorrectly.

drgeoff

Quote from: et_phone_home on September 07, 2018, 10:08:54 AM
My question is: do you keep the Obi web service enabled(that allows you to setup your obi box via obitalk.com dashboard)? Have you had any issues with this enabled? i remember having random problems with the 110 when i had this service  enabled. had to disable it because it wouldn't dial out sometimes, because it couldn't connect to obitalk.com first. but, maybe, this problem was just on my end. was probably doing something incorrectly.
Once configured with GV an OBi never again needs to contact obitalk.com to make a call via any ITSP except to call another OBi device using the Obitalk network.