News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi110 in United Arab Emirates

Started by Riyas, September 08, 2011, 02:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RonR

Riyas,

I just configured an OBi as close as I could to your OBi #1 configuration (SIP on SP1 and VG3, and Google Voice on SP2).  The VoIP provider and corresponding DigitMap I used on VG3 were not the same as yours, obviously, but that clearly shouldn't matter.  Along with a second OBi as OBi #2, I implmented the configuration details from Reply #5 of this thread into both OBi's.  The call routing from OBi #2 to OBi #1 worked exactly as expected.

I don't know what's going wrong on your end, but the concept works.

Riyas

RonR,

Thanks for spending too much time for my problem. Your method is working good for french calls. When I place an indian call, I can see in Obi#1 that call is placed. But I only have fake ringing. I know that it doesn't make any sense. I'll try to factory reset both devices and check. Hopefully, it will solve the issue.

I'll keep you informed.

RonR

Quote from: Riyas on September 19, 2011, 05:19:08 AM
When I place an indian call, I can see in Obi#1 that call is placed. But I only have fake ringing.

If the VG3 VoIP provider has a Call History you can view, it would be interesting to see what number is actually being called.  It should be what the OBi's Call History says was requested, but since the ringback is strange and the called party doesn't receive the call, something weird is obviously occurring.

Riyas

RonR,

You know what, after factory reset, everything works. I can place from Obi#2 through Obi#1

Thanks a lot for your help and time... Without your help, I would never try these things