News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Calls from PP1... HELP!

Started by David9910, September 15, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David9910

Hi,
I have been getting calls from all times of the day from some weird numbers.  I have searched Google for information on this and can find nothing like it anywhere. 

When my phone rings, the caller id says *9899.  When i review the call logs it shows "From PP1(ob145*'*'9399)"  I have no idea what this is.  Please help to identify what the heck is going on.

I have PH1 configured to use a voip service.  I have looked around for what PP1 is but can find nothing.  In attempts to troubleshoot, I have tried to disable obitalk, but this seems to be a cryptic thing to do as I can find no straight forward way to do it.  The local admin page has a checkbox that shows it active but unchecking it and rebooting does nothing as it is checked again on reboot.  There seems to be nothing on the obi site to do it either.

I would like to just turn this PP1 thing off and forget about it as long as it leaves my voip service on SP1 active.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help.

azrobert

You can route these calls to nowhere. You need to use OBI Expert to make the following change.

Voice Services -> OBiTalk Service -> InboundCallRoute: {}

David9910

I changed the InboundCallRoute setting to {} rather than the long string that was there before.  I also had to un-check the two check boxes to the right of the text box.  It allowed the changes but there is a red exclamation mark next to the text box now.  Can I ignore this?

zsak23

The red exclamation mark means it is not a default setting.