News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi202 in Ireland - Unable to Receive Calls (CircleNet) on SP3 with Irish DID

Started by lexpropria, September 22, 2018, 01:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexpropria

Hello everyone -- I am wondering if someone might be willing to assist. For the past month I have tried to get the Obi202 to receive incoming calls here in Ireland on an Irish DID provided by CircleNet. I have it setup on SP3, it is registered, and am able to make outgoing calls. SP1 and SP2 both work fine for incoming and outgoing. Despite best efforts, SP3 with the Irish DID for incoming calls is still not working. Sam at CircleNet believes it is a setting on the Obi that is preventing the incoming calls. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Travis

drgeoff

Unless you have really messed up default settings the only thing needed to receive incoming calls on a SIP service that is registered is that its X_InboundCallRoute is set to ph.

What does the caller hear?

Sam should be able to make a SIP call to test that your OBi is responding correctly. If it is not what SIP error code is he getting?OTOH if that is working the issue is with the DID that he is supplying to you.