News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi200 - Dialing any Star codes gets busy signal.

Started by RadyeAtlantic, October 07, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadyeAtlantic

I have a OBi200 which has worked flawlessly for the last year.   I am on the latest firmware (5757).   I tried dialing my Google voice number by hitting **2 then the 10 digit number but only get a busy signal.

I then tried ***1 to get the OBi200 IP number and also got a busy signal.   In fact dialing any star codes gets a busy signal.

This used to work up to this past summer.

I wonder if the master digitmap has changed recently.

drgeoff

Quote from: RadyeAtlantic on October 07, 2018, 10:38:21 AM
I have a OBi200 which has worked flawlessly for the last year.   I am on the latest firmware (5757).   I tried dialing my Google voice number by hitting **2 then the 10 digit number but only get a busy signal.

I then tried ***1 to get the OBi200 IP number and also got a busy signal.   In fact dialing any star codes gets a busy signal.

This used to work up to this past summer.

I wonder if the master digitmap has changed recently.
1.  5757 is not the latest firmware for an OBi202.  5898 has been pushed out automatically for more than two months and there are reports of 5921 on some OBis.  However neither the existence of these nor your device being on 5757 would explain your symptoms.

2.  ***1 is not a Star Code.

3.  One possibility is that your phone has become faulty and not sending correct DTMF signals when you press its keys.  Try another phone.